- Would look the part in a traditional English pub or restaurant, or even in a countryside cafÚ
- Compartmentalised to ensure that your knife, fork and spoon sections can stay separate, with a handle to easily take your items to and from the dining table.
- An entertaining necessity; allowing you to carry up to 4 drinks, or use it to set your patio table without making numerous trips to the cutlery drawer.
- 17cm x 17cm x 21cm. A modest, efficient and trendy way of tidily storing cutlery, herbs, and other small trinkets
- Crafted from willow wicker, and therefore would look great as part of any natural, minimalistic or country themed dÚcor
With summer quickly approaching, prepare yourself for the barbeque season with this small wicker basket from Homescapes. More than just a cutlery holder, this product is highly versatile and can be put to great use around your home. Use it to hold cutlery, glasses and condiments. Keep track of your remote controls, or disguise small plant pots. Carry drinks and cutlery for a picnic or a barbeque, the possibilities are endless.
Not only is this natural willow wicker practical, even boasting a carrying handle, it is also visually pleasing, finely woven, sturdy and hardwearing; ideal qualities for garden furniture. The timeless design is well suited to contemporary landscaping designs and conservatory fashion.
Matched up with Homescapes other wicker products, a fine jute rug and some wicker furniture, you too could have a stunning, modern conservatory capable of inspiring awe in all of your friends. Mix the willow wicker shades with a sage green complement to get the refreshing outdoor feel in your home.