- Kindle eBook
The Cutlery, Scissors, Shears, Trimmers & Snips United States eBook Purchasing Report gives data on the Purchases of 41 Raw Materials, Semi-Finished, Finished Products, plus all other business-to-business Purchases and Expenses by the Companies and Entities in the Cutlery, scissors, shears, trimmers & snips sector.
The Cutlery, Scissors, Shears, Trimmers & Snips United States eBook provides 14 years Historic and Forecast data on the Business to Business Purchasing and Procurement in the Cutlery, scissors, shears, trimmers & snips sector businesses and organisations and the purchases for each of the Raw Materials, Semi-Finished, Finished Products, Services, and Expenses covered. In addition full Financial Data (188 items: Historic and Forecast Balance Sheet, Financial Margins and Ratios) Data is provided, as well as Industry Data (59 items) for United States.
CUTLERY - SCISSORS - SHEARS - TRIMMERS + SNIPS
1. Cutlery, scissors, shears, trimmers & snips
2. Raw & Feedstock Materials, n.e.c.
3. Finished Materials, n.e.c.
4. All other Input Materials & Components, n.e.c.
5. Buildings & Fittings
6. Plant & Equipment
7. Vehicles & Equipment
8. Data Processing, Software & Office Equipment
9. Miscellaneous Capital Purchases
10. New Technology Purchases
11. Process Technology Purchases
12. Research & Development Purchases
13. Fuel Purchases
14. Energy Purchases
15. Sub-Contracted Work Purchased
16. After-Sales Services Purchased
17. Technical Process Services Purchased
18. Technical Product Services Purchased
19. Legal & Public Relations Services Purchased
20. Leasing of Buildings
21. Rental & Leasing of Equipment
22. Financial Services Purchased
23. Building Maintenance & Services Purchased
24. Equipment Maintenance & Services Purchased
25. Services Purchased
26. Telecommunications & Data Services
27. Travel, Hotel & Subsistence Purchased
28. Office Supplies, Mailing,
29. Advertising Services & Media Purchases
30. Advertising Materials Purchases
31. Point of Sales Materials Purchases
32. Promotional Materials & Services Purchases
33. Sales Materials & Promotional Print
34. Contracted Logistics Services
35. Logistics Services Purchased
36. Contracted Warehouse & Storage Services
37. Warehouse & Storage Purchases
38. Contracted Product Handling Services
39. Product Handling Services Purchased
40. Contracted Process Services
41. Product Process Service Purchases
There are 188 Financial items covered, including:
Total Sales, Pre-tax Profit, Interest Paid, Non-trading Income, Operating Profit, Depreciation, Trading Profit, Assets (Intangible, Intermediate + Fixed), Capital Expenditure, Retirements, Stocks, Total Stocks / Inventory, Debtors, Maintenance Costs, Services Purchased, Current Assets, Total Assets, Creditors, Loans, Current Liabilities, Net Assets / Capital Employed, Shareholders Funds, Employees, Process Costs, Total Input Supplies / Materials + Energy Costs, Employees Remunerations, Sub Contractors, Rental & Leasing, Maintenance, Communication, Expenses, Sales Costs + Expenses, Premises, Handling + Physical Costs, Distribution Costs, Advertising Costs, Product Costs, Customer + After-Sales Costs, Marketing Costs, New Technology + Production, R + D Expenditure, Operational Costs.