- PORTABLE DIMENSIONS & LIGHTWEIGHT: Fork-18.7cm(7.4inch), Spoon-18.3cm(7.2inch), Knife-18.7cm(7.4inch), Chopsticks-18.5cm(7.3inch). Only 95g(3.35oz), pack with a neoprene case great for travelers and carrying in your bag or backpack
- WASHABLE & DISHWASHER SAFE : Cutlery kept clean and compactly stored in stylish, washable neoprene case
- HEALTHIER: Say no to plastic cutlery, constructed by high quality rust-resistant stainless steel, durable and healthy for everyday use, it is a environmental protection way that you are doing when you have this set, and it is a personal health care way
- SUPERIOR QUALITY MATERIAL: Thickened 304 ASTM standard food used stainless steel is rust & corrosion resistant,a durable and reusable cutlery sets for travel or camping or office lunch
- CRAFT: Mirror finished surface, smooth edge no rough spots, proper gauge thickness and weight to hold comfortably
●Always be ready for a meal on the go with this 4 piece stainless steel travel cutlery set featuring a spoon, fork, knife and chopsticks.
●The material is 304 ASTM standard food used stainless steel, no harm to human body.
●Whether you're traipsing around a city, hiking in the mountains, enjoying a picnic in the local park or on your lunch break at work, you can rely on these top-quality utensils wherever and whenever it's time to eat.
●Plus, having this durable cutlery set on standby ensures you won't have to settle for one of those flimsy plastic forks ever again.
●Presented in a stylish neoprene pouch, your cutlery will be kept clean and compactly stored throughout the day - so it won't rattle around in your bag.
●This cutlery is part of a unique new range of innovative travel kitchenware that's specially designed to be multi-purpose, lightweight, compact, durable and eco-friendly.
●No plastic knife, No plastic fork,No plastic chopsticks in your travel life anymore when you carry this 4pcs set, an effective way to save our earth.
If you have any questions, please contact us. OFUN provides 1 year warranty and friendly customer service