- Chicago Cutlery
- Ergonomic, contoured handle made of solid walnut, secured by triple-compression brass rivets
- 8-inch slicing/carving knife; long, thin blade; used to slice cooked meats
- High-carbon 420 stainless-steel blade resists rust and stains; exclusive Taper Grind edge stays sharp and is easy to re-sharpen
- Full-tang blade extends from tip of knife to end of handle, lends balance and weight
- Classic styling; hand wash only; covered by lifetime warranty
Chicago Slicer 8" Blade. Solid walnut handles with brass rivets.